Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dear Friends and Clients,

It’s hard to believe that March is already upon us. Hopefully the goals that you resolved to achieve on January 1st are closer than ever, and 2011 is shaping out to be a fantastic year. Don’t despair if it isn’t, you’ll get there, and it will be.

My optimism comes not from a hope that things will eventually change for the better, but from the fact that we possess the tools and power to make our lives change for the better.   It is a wonderful feeling. Already this year I have seen many folks whose previous insurance protection had left them financially exposed walk out of our door with a solid liability barrier with no additional out of pocket cost. I have witnessed people who were living paycheck to paycheck and struggling to make ends meet learn how to free up additional cash flow and begin building a solid retirement that just months ago seemed impossible to them. 

I would like to personally thank you for your loyalty and trust.  As your insurance advisor you have my word that I will continue to tirelessly seek the knowledge necessary to better serve you.  The future is bright; if you happen to arrive there first, please save a spot for me.

Sincerely,

Nate Crosby

No comments:

Post a Comment